Saturday, May 31, 2008

Moving On....

It has been awhile since my last post... but it has been quite eventful period.

I shall be moving on from my current position, one which I have held for the past nearly 8 years. Moving on is tough... but sometimes it is a necessary and perhaps mayb could a good thing. Being in a single place for too long, one could become really stale... and become the small frog in the well who wonders what is like out there.

Again, the decision was not easy but it was not difficult either, just a matter doing it. Perhaps, I already knew that I had to move on... staying would have not made any sense, because it would mean another couple of years doing the same things, with the same people and same challenges leading nowhere and learning nothing.

Life is a continuing journey of learning, experiencing and also enjoyment... we should perhaps be conscious that this could be really the state of being human...

No comments: