Thursday, May 3, 2007

TT (top 3) Blogs for now....

In ranking of top favourites, I would like to limit it to the magic number three as I believe in keeping it simple. Anything more would be a distraction... so here goes:

1) Cognitive-Edge
Dave Snowden is the most intellectually stimulating person so far I have encountered. His ideas of sensemaking, narrative storytelling and many other ideas is groundbreaking. He has opened my mind totally.

2) David Maister
David Maister's Blog with its numerous articles, podcasts and comments on the professionalism is a great source for young people, executives, managers and all knowledge workers.

3) Anecdote
Aussies Shawn Callahan and Mark Schenk share their ideas and thoughts on cognitive techniques. Tremendous amount of material relating to anecdotes, sensemaking , complexity theory and storytelling.

My interest currently is in knowledge management and professionalism as you can see with the above blogs.

No comments: